Thursday, June 25, 2009

Finally an answer

Well I finally got an answer from the insurance on if they were going to cover my medication for the ms. They will pay 50% so that still leaves me to pay over $1,000 a month. Thankfully there is this group called ms lifelines and they have an assistance program, and they automatically put all newly diagnosed ms paitents on the program for the first year. So they put my on it and I'm only going to have to pay $50 a month. I will have to apply for assistance again in a year. And they can't guarantee that I will get it or not, but at least I will have it for a year. So they are sending my meds tomorrow and then I have to wait for a nurse to come and train me on it. I'm just glad that we are getting help with the cost I was really stressing it. God does answer prayers!!!!

2 comments:

LeeCrew said...

Thats great! You are so lucky for that:) Hope your feeling better..

Melanie said...

That is so good! Hopefully you get feeling better fast!