Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Bad Day

Today has been an awful day I have been in so much pain and having a hard time getting around all I have been able to do today is cry. My dad, Kenyon and Parley gave me a blessing today and I know that the lord knows how I feel and that he is there for me but I get so frustrated at times. I feel like I have had so many trials in my life and now this and I can't help but feel sorry for myself and I know I shouldn't. I just keep thinking why me? What do I need to learn from this? I know we have trials to make us stronger and to learn lessons but sometimes I don't understand. I need to work on my faith I guess and stop feeling bad for myself.

I want to let my parents know how much I love them and tell thankyou for always being there to help me especially my mom I LOVE YOU!! And I would be lost without you. And my husband Bo he puts up with so much crap with me I know that all my problems has to wear on him but he never complains. I do the complaining and he says it is what it is and we will deal with it. He is such a wonderful husband and father and I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH!

3 comments:

Diana said...

I am sorry, hang in there! I know sometimes it is hard to trust in the Lord, but it's all we've got. Your in my prayers, and let me know if you ever need anything :)

Misty @Creative Itch said...

We all feel that way at times. Just know that the Lord knows you personally and is always there. You are a strong person and I admire your strength! You will be in my prayers!

LeeCrew said...

Danyel..I'm so sorry all this is happening to you. Your a strong person and I admire you! If you ever need anything let me know :)