Friday, March 6, 2009

I know it has been forever since I have posted anything I need to get back into it. So I am having a Lia Sophia party on Saturday march 14th at 5:00 pm and anyone who wants to come is more than welcome. For those of you who don't know what this is, it is jewelry. They have some really nice stuff and good prices. They also have a really good special going on this month. If anyone is interested and can't make it to the party let me know I can tell you the website and you can look at it and order from there if there is anything that you like. Also let me know if you want to come to the party so I can get a head count. Thanks !!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Finally you posted! haha, just kidding! Oh- I wanna come to the party! But, I have the play! Do you still wanna come?? It might be almost sold out for friday, so let me know soon and I may be able to get you some tickets. Other wise there is also a 1pm matinee on Saturday. You should come it's a lot of fun! Artie brought Alley on Saturday and she loved it!

Melinda said...

Hey, email me and I'll send you an invite to my blog.
winna4295@yahoo.com